via Alleef Ashaari in November 18, 2021November 18, 2021
Warner Bros.’ very personal Super Smash Bros.-like brawler turned into leaked lower back in October 2021, however now Warner Bros. Games and Player First Games have sooner or later formally announced MultiVersus.
MultiVersus is a free-to-play, platform fighter featuring an ever-expanding forged of iconic characters and legendary universes, MultiVersus will characteristic multiple online modes, together with a group-based totally 2 vs. 2 layout, 1 vs. 1 suits and four-player free-for-all, in conjunction with upcoming content-crammed seasons.
It will have full move-play and move-development guide across all release systems.
The list of playable characters for now encompass:
- BatmanÂ (DC Super Hero) â€“ voiced through Kevin Conroy
- SupermanÂ (DC Super Hero) â€“ voiced via George Newbern
- Wonder WomanÂ (DC Super Hero) â€“ voiced by Abby Trott
- Harley QuinnÂ (DC Super-Villain) â€“ voiced through Tara Strong
- ShaggyÂ (Scooby-Doo) â€“ voiced by using Matthew Lillard
- Bugs BunnyÂ (Looney Tunes) â€“ voiced by way of Eric Bauza
- Arya StarkÂ (Game of Thrones) â€“ voiced by way of Maisie Williams
- Jake the DogÂ (Adventure Time) â€“ voiced with the aid of John DiMaggio
- Finn the HumanÂ (Adventure Time) â€“ voiced by using Jeremy Shada
- Steven UniverseÂ (Steven Universe) â€“ voiced through Daniel DiVenere
- GarnetÂ (Steven Universe) â€“ voiced by using Estelle
- Tom and JerryÂ (Tom and Jerry) â€“ tandem individual voiced by way of Eric Bauza
- ReindogÂ (an tremendous original creature) â€“ voiced through Andrew Frankel
The developer additionally showed that the game may have a devoted server-based totally rollback netcode to guide on line gameplay, in addition to that many more characters will be always introduced to MultiVersus. The recreation may even have upcoming content material-stuffed seasons for players to enjoy.
MultiVersus is slated to release for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC sometime in 2022.